Retirement Plan Basics
The three most important documents you should have in your home files..
Your emergency travel plan in the event of illness or accident while traveling..
Your final expense plans and who will be responsible to implement them..
Do you have a CD or Money Market Account that's earning at least 2.9%..
Your Veterans benefits and how to apply for you and or your surviving spouse..
Call or text for a no obligation review or to meet with one of our legal team members
Senior Advanced Planning - Insuring All of Washington and Arizona
The goal of the planning we provide our clients is to help them answer the following questions. Just as important we guide them through the process of developing and implementing their plan.
- Has a family member ever needed long-term care?
- Is there a family history of long-term illnesses?
- Does the long-term care policy need to cover the entire expense?
- What changes need to be made to your home for long-term care?
- How much of your care can be provided by family?
- Are you willing to enter an assisted living facility or nursing home?
- What assets do you want to pass along?
- Would you rather have your spouse or kids provide your care or supervise your care?
- Have you planned for your final expenses?